Saturday, May 16, 2009

Close Your Eyes and Envision Beauty!!!


Hello ALL! I am super excited to kick off my "Favorite Health and Beauty Blog" series with none other than Kimberly Snyder's Envision Beauty Blog! Kimberly Snyder is an entrepreneur, raw foodist, yoga instructor, world traveler, charity promoter, free thinker, do gooder, super woman, and your all around rockstar! Ok ok, I'll admit, I have a bit of girl crush, but seriously this lady is worth the admiration!

I was first introduced to Kimberly through Dominican Enigma of BeautyLogic (more on her in a later post). DE had done a youtube video interview that left me chomping at the bit to check out Kimberly's site...and I was not disappointed. I spent the next three days reading every post Kimberly had written and I was inspired! I have been looking for a way to get my weight under control for years. Not only do I want to look better, but I want to feel better! I want to have the energy to go and pursue my dreams! After, reading I closed my eyes and envisioned beauty! I envisioned myself at my perfect weight, and accomplishing all of my goals with energy to spare. Suddenly, I was introduced to a way of eating that did not seem like a gimmick. No counting calories, no points, no high protein/low carb or morning banana fad diets...just natural, whole, raw foods. Kimberly took the guess work out of eating healthy and made it simple.

Now, I won't lie and say that I am now a 100% raw foodist. Heck, I'm not even a vegetarian, but I have been incorporating a lot of raw healthy vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts into my diet and I have never felt better! And that is what is so great about Kimberly's blog. There is no agenda pushing...just sound advice on how to eat and live a healthier life! There are tons of delicious looking recipes to get you started...her Ultimate Green Smoothie being one of my favorites! Kimberly has also developed her very own skin care product called The Solution, which is fabulous (be on the look out for a youtube review of The Solution very soon)! It is her flagship product which is a host of skin care products in one! AND, 10% of the proceeds from The Solution goes to Project Concern International (PCI) which organizes clean water initiatives, micro enterprise, agricultural education, and life-saving medical relief in Africa, the Americas, and in Asia.

In addition, Kimberly is working on a skin brightening cleanser to be released later on this year and her very own Yoga Video, which was shot on location in Bora Bora (also being released later on this year)!


Yes, Ms. Snyder is living her life like its GOLDEN and I have mad respect for her! If you have not done so already, go to her blog and be enlightened!



Glitter Text Generator


Today I am thankful for sound advice and robust inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a huge fan of Kimberly's blog! BTW, I believe you may have won the Phyto giveaway- be sure to check your in-box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I did win! Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad you liked it! Stay tuned for more blog reviews! ;-)

    ReplyDelete