Sunday, February 1, 2009

Living in The Now


Hello all! I just returned home from my dad's house where I watched the Super Bowl! Ok, I'll admit I really don't know too much about the game...but it turned out to be pretty exciting! My favorite part, however, was watching Jennifer Hudson take the stage for the first time since the horrible tragedy that struck her family late last year. J Hud looked absolutely beautiful and she blew the National Anthem UP!!! If you missed it here it is:

Jennifer Hudson singing the National Anthem:



It was beautiful! Anyway, today was pretty good! I'm starting to read a new book called The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. I'm only about 5 pages in, but essentially the book is about awakening to a deeper spirituality by living in the present...really experiencing every moment as its happening. At least that's what it seems to be about so far. Anyway, I'll keep you updated!

Golden Nugget: Today I am thankful for special time spent with loved ones in the NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment