Sunday, February 1, 2009

No Shame in My Game!

Ok, so it is slightly after 2am and I didn't post yesterday (Jan. 31st). The weird thing is, I feel a little guilty about it. I don't know why...I have nothing to feel guilty for! I fell asleep! I'm allowed to fall asleep! Not only that, but this blog is for me! Its an avenue with which to get my feelings out and give thanks for all that I have and all that HE sees fit to bless me with. And this can hardly be cathartic for me if I go around putting these stringent rules on something that is supposed to be FOR me! I must realize that life is going to happen...It is not realistic to think that I will have the time to post EVERY day. Most days...probably. But I shouldn't feel guilty when I can't. So, I am officially letting myself off the hook that I put myself on.

So anyway, yesterday was an ok day. I went out to eat with one of my best friends and then I came home and fell asleep hard! I really wish that I had more energy. I know what I need to do. I need to get some exercise and start eating healthy. Still knowing better and doing better are two very different things. Lately though, I have been feeling REALLY lethargic. I don't know if I'm sick or if its just all in my head...but I don't feel like myself. I really want to feel like me again. This is one of the many things that I am praying about.

Golden Nugget: Yesterday (and today) I was (and am) thankful that I am able bodied and can do the things that I need to do...and I have faith that I will be provided the motivation to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment