Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Out With The Old, In With The New!


So I have been itching for something new and exciting! Something different! So....I colored my hair! Ha! It's not dramatic by any stretch of the imagination, but its new to me...and I like it! And, I did it myself! It's color is affectionately called 'Chocolate'. Of course on me you can really see the red undertones, but its all good! I just needed a change. Only now I really need something to give me some shine! Any suggestions? I was thinking of trying an apple cider vinegar concoction that is supposed to really get rid of all the residue on your hair that makes it dull...but that would probably just strip the color out of my hair. So any suggestions for restoring shine to color treated hair? Anyone? Ok well, just let me know in the comments!

Golden Nugget: Today I'm thankful for newness!

No comments:

Post a Comment