Sunday, January 25, 2009

Splendiferously Devine!!!

Hi all! I'm feeling much better today (I know you were soooo worried)! So I LOVE to read other people's blogs! I'm particularly into beauty blogs, health and fitness blogs, and spiritual growth blogs. Mainly because these are areas in which I could always use some help! Some of my faves are listed in my blogroll. Sometimes though I can be a bit of a voyeur, and I have to admit that on occasion I indulge myself in blogs that peer into the lives of the bloggers themselves (much like my own). I like how some people can be so completely transparent and forthcoming with whats going on in their lives! It gives me the courage to be that way also. Plus, sometimes its fun to listen to the dish (even if you don't know who the characters are). One particular blog that I have come to really look forward to is that of one B. Scott. B. Scott has a website called LOVEBSCOTT.COM where you can find the latest in celebrity dish! This androgynous man is too fabulous and posts video blogs via YouTube that will literally have you thinking one minute, crying the next, and rolling on the floor laughing by the end of it. His latest post was short but the sentiment was so true:

Obama is President Bi@%#!!!



Ha! I love it! "Kiss my a$$, kiss my a$$, kiss my a$$!" Anywho here it goes:
Golden Nugget: Within the drudgery of everday life, I am thankful to have little moments of escape that make me think, teach me something new, or simply put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment